REEF Mobile — A Touchless Parking Experience
Friday, Apr 03, 2020 - 3 mins
Get to where you need to be, worry free. The REEF Mobile parking app brings a huge network of parking lots & garages straight to your phone. Whether you’re on your daily commute or exploring new places, use our app to find, compare, and pay for the parking that best suits you.
What Can You Do With REEF Mobile?
- Find parking: Discover the best parking in your local area with user-friendly search powered by Google Maps.
- Compare parking rates & amenities: Use in-app comparison to evaluate price & features at supported locations in all major cities.
- Pay for parking: Add a credit card to your REEF Mobile account to pay for parking quickly & conveniently in just a few taps.
- Manage & extend parking sessions: Running late? Use REEF Mobile to add time to your parking sessions remotely.
- Get parking session expiry reminders: Avoid unnecessary fines & tickets with push notification reminders.
- Track your parking expenses: Store and export your parking receipts in chronological order for quick and easy expensing.
Where Can You Use REEF Mobile?
- Portland: Use REEF Mobile to park and pay at lots near Moda Center & The Rose Quarter, Portland State University, Portland Art Museum and more.
- Seattle: Grab a spot near local landmarks like the Space Needle, CenturyLink, Pike Place Market, and Chihuly Garden and Glass.
- Washington D.C.: Find parking in popular D.C. neighborhoods including Mount Vernon Triangle, NoMa, and the downtown core.
- Atlanta: Choose from lots and garages close to Georgia State University, the Peachtree Center, and the Fox Theater.
- Tacoma: Find parking near Tacoma Dome, the Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center, and the University of Washington-Tacoma.
- New York City: Visiting the Big Apple? Park close to the Theater District, Carnegie Hall, Wall Street, the Staten Island Ferry, and the Flat Iron District.
- Boise: Pay for parking near CenturyLink Arena, Boise City Hall, and the Boise Convention Center.
Plus, find parking in:
San Francisco – Chattanooga – Boston – Spokane – Bethesda – Silver Spring – Minneapolis – Denver – Philadelphia – Chicago – Greenville – Richmond – Milwaukee.
More parking locations coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I extend my parking session without going back to my car?
A: Of course! You can extend your parking session from anywhere while your session is active.
Q: Can I have more than one license plate linked to my account?
A: You can add up to four license plates to your account, and you can change these at any time.
Q: Can I get a parking receipt?
A: Yes! You can view your purchase history in the “My Account” section.
Q: What if I change my phone?
A: If you transfer your current phone number to a new device, simply download the REEF Mobile parking app on your new device and log in.
About REEF Technology
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. By reimagining the role of parking facilities, REEF Technology creates logistical hubs that serve the needs of cities, residents and businesses. REEF Technology’s parking app, REEF Mobile, connects users to lots and garages in North America’s largest parking network.
REEF is here to help.